Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tuesday

I had a hard time wanting to get up this morning, not sure why. I went to bed early enough. Although, Cody mentioned a desire for Duke and I to get married before we went to sleep; then I had a terrible dream about him leaving Cody and I behind. Not sure what that means! Funny thing is, Duke had a similar dream about Cody and I leaving him behind. Strange how both of us have the same feeling about marriage.

He was planning to go help Jason today, but he doesn't have the key to unlock the doors on the red car, so he can't get to the trailer. He's not happy. I should have taken the keys off my keychain, but I haven't yet. He may end up going tomorrow.

I have the day off tomorrow...yippee! I will be heading to the grocery store first thing in the morning to avoid some of the crowds and the drunk drivers. It scares me that people drive under the influence. I think we all have at one time in our life, but it is soooo dangerous. I would NEVER do it now. Guess that's called maturity and motherhood.

Hope the day goes by quickly today, I am ready for the extra day off. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

ShareThis