Sunday, August 26, 2007

Super Sunday

Well, maybe not. I am feeling lazy and am not sure that I will be getting much done today, but who knows what an hour will bring. I definitely have tons of laundry to do, I have no idea where it all comes from.

I made a few cards last night. I needed to make at least two Thank You cards for Wendi and Misty for accompanying me to the Stamp-A-Stack workshop yesterday. I know they enjoyed it as much as I did.

On these cards, I stamped the images and then colored them in with colored pencils. I covered the cards base with patterned paper and then tried my best to tie a great bow; still need to practice that! I crimped the brown cardstock. I think they will like them.













The card base is covered with patterned paper and then a strip of texured cardstock is inked and a ribbon tied to it. The scallop circle was cut with my WB and I used pop dots to mount it.





Today is a day for cleaning and hopefully I can create in between the tasks. Cross your fingers.

1 comment:

mum on the run said...

Great cards!! Love the pink and browen colour scheme :)

ShareThis