Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What a Few Days

I have been on pins and needles for the past few days; biting everyone's head off and generally being a big butt. I hate it, and I don't know what has caused it. I am feeling a bit better today, so hoping it has passed.



Here is a picture of Ziggy, the newest addition to our family. I am not sure that we are a fan of the breed (they are hard to train), but he is quite lovable and seems to have really taken a liking to Cody. He whines and cries for the boy like a small child. It is so cute. Last night he decided to chase the car down the driveway, so we have to find a solution for that. Seems that every dog we get that happens to explore winds up getting stolen. We definitely don't want him to get stolen or killed, so we have decided to "chain" him on our property. Only until Duke gets home in the mornings. Just too risky to leave him.

Cody made the cutest statement last night. He, of course, realizes that Christmas is coming and in an effort to get everything on his list, has decided that he needs to be Santa's personal assistant. Too bad he doesn't know that Mom and Dad are Santa. But, he said he'd do dishes and laundry, among other chores so that he gets everything on his list. It was so cute and I did great not laughing at him. Again I say, "what a con man."

1 comment:

mum on the run said...

Cute photo!

Thanks for entering my blog candy, I've announced the winners!! Hope you stop by and visit me again :)

ShareThis