Thursday, August 23, 2007

Woo Hoo, I Won Blog Candy

I went through all the blogs that I visit for inspiration these days and I saw my name as the winner of blog candy from Creations by Corie. She does great work and I can hardly wait to get some time to create. If you have time, you need to visit her blog, you can't help but be awed.

Ok, so I do this blog mostly to keep my family up to date and as a journal of my life, boring as it is. From time to time I post creations or pictures and I hope to grow as a paper enthusiast and begin to be an inspiration to others.

I will be adding more sites to my blogroll as soon as time allows, there are plenty of talented ladies out there and I have so much to learn. In any case, visit as many of these ladies as you can and leave comments praising their work if you find as much of as inspiration as I do. Someday I might be that good, right??

2 comments:

Corie said...

Congrats on the candy -- and thanks for the nice words.

Robyn said...

Congratulations on the blog candy! I have yet to win some. :)

I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog!!

ShareThis