Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Back in Grade School

*UPDATE* I won blog candy here. I didn't even know it until Saturday night. It has been crazy here as you know. Anyways, I ordered the scallop circle punch and StazOn cleaner. She's a generous gal!!! I can hardly wait to get it! WOOHOO!!

That's what I feel like. I have been coloring snowmen for two nights. Last night I did the blending and tonight I'll most likely cut them out. I'll be trying to get a few simple layouts done with them, and then I hit the assembly line! Gotta figure out what works. Here are samples of the images; I got 8 per page and I don't really even know how many pages I did. But I know that my hand and fingers cramped up pretty good!! Had to eat a brownie to ease the pain...chocolate is a pain reliever, right??!! Not sure I did the blending exactly right, but I think they are cute!



I had to stamp some for Cody, he has to feel like he is helping. He did great until he got bored with it...then he just scribbled all over it. That boy goes 100 MPH sometimes. Too many things he wants to do. Anyway, I am think of adding stickles to the snow drift and/ or the snowflakes. I may try it on a few to see how it looks. With these, I intend to have six per package w/ envelopes. What do you think??
On my way home last night, I saw Ziggy in the road. I don't know how he got loose, but he did. Might have to change his name to Houdini. Gotta find another way to keep him in our yard. He's so fast that he got away from me, but the neighbors returned him shortly thereafter. What to do? I think Duke is going to try something out today.
My niece called last night to sell cookie dough. The school puts them up to it. I wanted to help her out, but it really doesn't taste good at all. I bought it a couple years in a row, but the prices have gone up and you get less. Just can't do it right now. Besides, I am trying to get back on the diet wagon!

6 comments:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

wow that's a lot of snowmen and a lot of colouring in lol... they look fab!!

Tandra said...

Chocolate is DEFINITELY an pain reliever! I use it all the time!! LOL
Snowmen are adorable! Thats a lot of coloring..go get more chocolate!!

Sadie B said...

They look brill. Well done on winning & thank you for you kinds on my blog.

Stampin' Meg said...

Love that darling herd of snowmen- they make me smile just looking at them! Gorgeous coloring.

Flossie's Follies said...

WOW, these are great, you have been busy

Bethany Paull said...

I love all of your colorful snowmen! They look like a big, happy snow party.

ShareThis