Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday, Monday

I have an appointment this morning, hope to make it to work by noon. It should happen, I am going to get there early so that they can see me early. Sometimes that works.

I made this card yesterday. Got the stamp from HL. I colored it in with my Prismas then blended with OMS. I also put some glitter glue on the cloud and his hat.. I used white cardstock and covered it in some PP. I then tied ribbon around a piece of cardstock that was embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. I matted the image with another embossed piece. I used eyelets to secure the image to the mat. I punched the sentiment with at 3/4" circle punch & small hole punch. I tied some embroidery floss through the eyelet; then tied to secure. The image might be too big for this size card.

We had some milkshakes last night at about 7:00 p.m. Not a good decision since we ate so heavy yesterday. I am paying for it today, not feeling so great.

The puppy is making me crazy. He sleeps inside at night and at around 3:45 a.m. he wanted to go outside. No sooner did I get back in bed, he was scratching at the door. I got up to let him in and he wanted to play- I did not. He then started scratching at the bedroom door, so I let him back outside. Again, he wanted back inside; I left him outside this time. I can't stay awake to play with the puppy, then wait for him to decide what he wants. Is that mean???

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This card is adorable, love that stamp and your coloring is fantastic.

Pat said...

Oh boy, just one more reason I need a Cuttlebug!! Great card.

Sadie B said...

This is a lovely card.

I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

mum on the run said...

Love this card, so cute!!

ShareThis