Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pumpkin

Here is a card I did at 5:00 a.m.; still waking up too early. I used a SU! set, not sure the name of it. I colored the image with watercolor markers, I used three different shades of orange. I again used the watercolor markers on the stem and the leaves. I mounted the image on white cardstock and then tied the bow around the mat. The brush marks don't seem to be as visible IRL. Ah well!
I covered the card base with pumpkin paper from Paper Salon. I stamped the sentiment with stamps from Martha Stewart. The sentiment was on one row, I just colored and stamped them each separately. I punched the sentiment and the mat out with a square punch. All that was left was to adhere to the card base.
I can hardly wait for the weekend to get here. I have nothing planned, but it will be nice to NOT have to get up in the morning. Of course, the boy will still wake up at the crack of dawn, so I'll be in the same boat. Just not having to get up is the main thing.
Wendi and I finished some of the jumbo paperclips yesterday. We plan on offering them at the On Cosby Festival. Not sure what we intend to price them at, but we'll have plenty.
It has been a strange couple of days at the office. Don't know if there have been full moons or we will be experiencing some, but weird!

6 comments:

Heather B said...

Very cute card. Also thanks for your comment on my blog. I couldn't find an e-mail address for you but I wanted to tell you the bag toppers were easy and I think the kids will get a kick out of them.
Have a great day!
Heather B - stampingpsycho

My Paper World said...

This is a great card, I love the colours!

~KRISTY~ said...

THIS CARD LOOKS SO CLASSY.LOVE THE COLOURS.

lezzels said...

I like this card too .......love the colours
I'd also like to say thankyou for your encourgement and for visiting my blog

Heather said...

Just wanted to say thank you for visiting my blog. Love how you water colored the pumpkin. I haven't masted that yet.

Alexandra said...

Great card Tina - love it! Perfect for fall! I hope you get to sleep in at least a little bit this weekend - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

ShareThis