Friday, September 14, 2007

Thank Heavens It's Friday!

I sure am ready for the weekend. I have not been sleeping well for the last three or so weeks, even with a sleep aid. Not sure what is going on, but I hope I can get caught up this weekend. We shall see.

I did not get to color my flower images last night as I intended, just too tired. I went to bed around 8:00 p.m. Ok, that is not so early for me, but I just couldn't hold my head up. It is strange that i don't have a problem going to sleep, but staying asleep.

Here is my card for today. I used my Changito monkey; I colored him with Prismas and blended with OMS. I mounted him on a scallop circle cut with my Wishblade. I used the Crop-A-Dile to punch the hole in the scallop circle and the mats, then tied the ribbon. (Ribbon tying is a challenge for me; I intend to master it one these days.) The letters are foam stickers I got at HL for about .50 some time back. I'm not a big sticker user, but I thought they were cute.

I hope to get some of my snowmen cards made and then start coloring. I've got m fingers crossed for a great weekend for rest. Cody got a free ticket to a Kid's Day at the park for tomorrow, so I may take him. I really have to work with him on math, he's brought home two papers with a not so great score. Not failing, but not A's.

Duke had to get a new cell phone yesterday. He lost his other one on his first day of work. He loses everything! In any case, I had to spend some time getting the numbers he needs in the thing since he "claims" he doesn't know how. Why in the world to I fall for it?

Ziggy has become more and more playful. He just loves to wrestle with Duke. It's so cute when he barks at him and acts like he is going to attack. He's so tiny, it just cracks me up that he thinks he soooo much bigger and badder! Anyway, when we let him in to play or to sleep, he just whimpers with happiness, you have to laugh!

2 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What a cute card, love that monkey stamp and you have a wishblade, I had purchased it in a moment of weakness and then returned it as I have the cricut and could not finally justify the both of them. Sorry to ramble on. Your card is adorable.

My Paper World said...

So cute, I love the monkey! and the colours that you have used.

ShareThis