Tuesday, October 2, 2007

B & W Quick Card

Got this one done this morning before work! I used some PP left over from other projects; gotta use them up! I cut a black cardstock mat for the middle of the card and then glued ribbon to it after tying a knot in it. I attached a circle tag with floss. I stamped sweet on the circle tag with white StazOn ( you can't see it because the darn thing flipped over). Then I stamped the SU! tag, trimmed it and then matted it with black cardstock.
Might send this to Duke's aunt. The last one I sent came back to me. She called last night and I got her "new" address. She claims she hasn't lived that the other one in 11 years...she's mistaken. I mailed Cody's birth announcement six years ago; but, oh well! Anyway, she goes in for a pacemaker on Thursday, so I want her to know that we are thinking about her.
Got some much needed sleep last night, didn't wake up until about 6:00 a.m.--yippee! I think it's because it's starting to cool down and I always sleep better with cool air in the room. I am loving the cool down and the crispness in the air. I think this might be my favorite time of year.
Cody is loving the book reading project his teacher has them doing. Can't wait to see what he brings home tonight.

1 comment:

Angie Z. said...

Lovely B&W card! Very pretty pattern paper!
~Angie

ShareThis