Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Boss's Day

Here is the tin that I made for my boss. He is the Broker for the Real Estate Office that I work for. We have a small office, but a great staff. We all pitch in and do everything! It's nice when no one is afraid to get their hands dirty.

I found the tin at Specialty Bottle. I used SU! Smorgasborders again for the labels that go around the nuggets. I chose the kiddies, because that what I feel like we are sometimes at my office! Then it is tied with a baby blue gingham ribbon from American Crafts. The image is from SU! Priceless, it is stamped with Colorbok pigment ink and then heat embossed. I used my scallop circle punch yet again...I love that thing! The scallop is threaded through the ribbon with gold stretchy cord.

My boss isn't a big chocolate eater, but sometimes there are emergencies...now he is prepared!

2 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

This is so cute! I love that big gingham ribbon.

My Paper World said...

Love your nugget tins, they are gorgeous, great tag and I love that ribbon!

ShareThis