Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Few More Cards

Well, I got creative last night and then again this morning. I made two criss cross cards; I know you must be sick of seeing them by now. I promise, no more for a bit. This one is from this morning. I covered the base in PP, then cut the partial circle by tracing around a CD. I inked the edges and then adhered. I stamped the image from Stampabilties with StazOn Timber Brown and then colored with the fabulous Prismas! I blended and then added the two mats. I used the CAD to punch the holes for the brads. Ya think it needs ribbon??? I might add glitter glue as well!




I made this one last night with some very bright paper. Maybe too bright! I used a slt punch for the corners of the card. I also used a new stamp set from My Sentiments Exactly, called Joy. The flower and the sentiment on the note card itself is from the set. I really enjoy making these cards if I haven't said that before!


One last one for today. Yep, another criss cross card. I used the SU! Priceless set for this one. Instead of attaching a tab, I used a loop of ribbon.

In my morning round of blog stalking I came across this request. Hug your children close and please help if you can!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Crafty Engineer said...

Tina,

Thanks for posting about the RAK request! Here's hoping to overfill my shoebox!

Andrea (craftyengineering)

Flossie's Follies said...

Your criss cross cards are fantastic, they are such fun, I love making them also and that reindeer image, too cute.

Bethany Paull said...

Three cards in one post...You're a card making machine. Your reindeer is so cute. Love the coloring.

Diane said...

All three cards are beautiful! I love the raindeer and the designer paper you chose for the criss cross cards.

All Pink said...

Wow great cards ,love the criss cross idea,Dawnx

ShareThis