Friday, October 26, 2007

Fluffles

This card is for a friend of mine who just sent us the sweetest card and a little gift for the boy since he got good grades.

I stamped the image with StazOn Jet Black onto SU! Whisper White cardstock. I colored with Prismas and blended with OMS and paper stump. I inked the edges with dye ink.

I cut the PP and trimmed the corners with a circle punch, then the ribbon is tied around it. Then it's then matted with another piece of PP. I glued some purple rhinestones to the mat.

The sentiment is a rub on.

I have alot of running to do today. Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Cut, cute image! and that paper looks perfect!

Lynn said...

Dont you just love Fluffles the cat, this a really cute card I like the colors that you used.

ShareThis