Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gift Box

I made this gift box some time last week. I stamped the penguin with StazOn Jet Black and then colored him in with Prismas, blended with OMS. He is mounted on a scallop square that I cut with my WB; then mounted on a square of SU! Whisper White. The box is made with red cardstock, I just rounded the corners and then tied with a 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon. The image was then adhered to the front of the box. I used the Scor-Pal to make the score lines. I don't have a particular purpose for this, but I'm sure that I'll find a use for it soon. Cody wanted me to fill it up with candy last night so that he could take it to school and show it off. Maybe these will be the Christmas goodies for his teachers. They are really nice in the way of presentation and not that difficult to make.

I will be meeting with my aunt later in the week for lunch. She called yesterday and all her company is back on the road home. Her hubby is sick with the same thing that I have; guess it's making its way around!

It rained all night and it looks pretty bleak this morning. It is so dark, made it difficult to get out of bed and head out for the day.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

So cute! I love the cute penguin and the scalloped mount!

ShareThis