Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just a Little

Just a little something I made this morning. I started with a pale pink cardstock covered with PP that I used a small circle punch to imitate the ticket corner. Just did it on the top and bottom right side. Then inked a piece of textured cardstock and adhered PP. The image is from Corie, I colored it with Prismas and then blended with OMS and a stump. I will add some shadow later. I punched a hole in the top left of the matted image and then tied the bow with orange ribbon. I added a line of orange primas down the seam between the papers.

I am not feeling well and have not been doing much but going to work and then back home. I am medicating myself so that I can at least make it to the weekend. I think it's a sinus infection, I'll need an antibiotic...gotta see the doctor.
Crazy day at work today. We moved the office and finally got internet today. We have yet to get our phone system and fax line working, but I have my fingers crossed that it'll happen tomorrow. You never know how much you use this stuff until you can't use it! Not that I have missed the sound of a ringing phone, but I am sure you know what I mean.
Our office is just about 5 minutes away from my favorite aunt. I have already called her to set up a lunch date next week. It is great to have her so close, she's a great cook and always has something to say. Love her. Can hardly wait to see her and spend some time with her.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

So cute, love the image and the pretty flowers!

ShareThis