Thursday, October 18, 2007

Scor-Pal Creation


Ok, so I was excited once my house was cleaned up last night so that I cold use the Scor-Pal. Man, it makes scoring a straight line sooooo much easier. So, far it gets a big thumbs up from me.

So, the boy made the A-B Honor Roll and we celebrated last night and I'll be taking him to the movie of his choice this weekend. I am so proud of him. Of course, he was singing and dancing (Uh huh, I rock!); he is too cute.
We made this nugget box for Tiffany, his friend. She made the Honor Roll too, for 3rd grade. I also made two more, one for Cody and one for his BFF Luther...no picture of those since the boy put them in his backpack before the photo op. I just put a few nuggets in them for snack time.
Duke's going to chaperone the field trip tomorrow. Should make for lovely conversation at dinner tomorrow night. My man with 18 first graders, I'd love to see it in person. Of course, he'll be better at it than I would. Believe it or not, I am not a big kid person. Love kids, just can't do long periods of time with lots of kids. Gives me a headache and makes me cranky. Does that sound bad???
I sure wish this head cold would leave my body. I thought I was on the road to recovery, but I seem to be feeling worse.
We have had to find a new home for Ziggy. We just can't get him trained; and with winter coming on, it'll just be too much to worry about. He is still making messes in the house and an all around nosey ned. During the winter, he'll have to stay inside because he is so small and it may be too cold to leave him outside for the day. He's going to a retired fella and his wife, they are home all day and hopefully will have a better time getting him trained. I am sad to do it because we love him so much, but this breed is not a mix for our family.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Love the spotty paper you have used! and I hope that you are feeling better soon!

ShareThis