Friday, October 5, 2007

So Excited

Woo Hoo! My two boys might be going camping this weekend, which means that I will be home alone! What to do with myself?! For one, we need lots and lots of stuff for the craft fair, we don't have near enough AND it's only two weeks away.

Here is a note card that I made last night. Can you believe that I slept all night long??!! I used black cardstock for the base and then used a strip of Cosmo Cricket PP that I inked with brown ink. I love their papers! I stamped the snowflake onto white cardstock with Colorbok pigment ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I punched out the snowflake with a 1 1/4" circle punch. It is layered on a 1 3/8" circle that I embossing the same way.I punched the other side of the PP with the SU! scallop punch. I tied the ribbon around the entire card and then layered the scallop with a foam square.

The snowflake is part of a set that I got yesterday at my LSS. It is from Queen and Co. Very cute images. I took a pic, but the glare was awful. I picked up three as they were about $6.00. Not too bad. They will come in handy for the gifts I have planned for Cody's class as well as little note cards.

The kiddo has four days off from school for his Fall Break. He wants his little friend to come over, maybe he'll get to go camping with them this weekend.

I stayed up late to watch Grey's Anatomy last night. Man, I love that all my shows are back on. Just wish that I wasn't such a senior that I want to go to bed early! I'm not that old, I am just mentally exhausted at the end of the day!

ShareThis