Friday, November 9, 2007

Another Donation Item

I am donating this and one other set to the school to auction off for the teacher. I sure hope the benefit raises enough money for her family.

First, sorry for the horrible photo!

I covered an inexpensive composition book with PP from Scrapworks, I think the stack is called elegance. I covered the front, back, and both inside covers. Each inside cover has a scalloped pocket. The outside cover has self adhesive rhinestones for the large and medium flower centers. The oval scallop and classic are Spellbinders Nestabilities as well. The image is from a clear set, I am not sure of the manufacturer.

The RSVP pen is covered in diamond dust that I got from the Christmas section at HL. I ran the PP through Xyron on top and on bottom, then rolled the pen in the diamond dust. The ribbon is from Wal-Mart.

The scallop and classic circles for the paperclip bookmark was cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Large. The stamped images are PTI, Borders & Corners-Circle and Paper Tray. They were stamped with StazOn Jet Black. A self-adhesive rhinestone is in the center of the flower.
I made a few gift tag sets, and will be making one more of these sets along with a few more of the mini coaster books for the auction.

Cody had a bad night last night. He woke at 10:30 p.m. and got so sick. It was all over the floor in his room, the living room, and bathroom. Poor thing had to take another shower and brush his teeth. I'm not entirely sure now that he is suffering from allergies as the doctor indicated. If he is not doing better by this afternoon, he'll have to go back to the pediatrician.

Duke has a reunion to go to this Saturday. He and a group of folks that he has known since he was five years old meet once a year to catch up with one another. They grew up in a horrible place and are still so close. I wish I still had friends from that age. I have very few friends, none that I have had for more than two years. It's sad! I wish that I had more friends, and I do try to meet new people, but it doesn't seem to work out.

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Oh, it is so hard to see children sick, poor baby, I hope he is doing better soon, I have a friend who has sinus issues and gets this way twice a year. I love your altered composition book and pen, great, know it will raise a lot of money.

Bethany Paull said...

{{{HUGS}}} to you and your sick little boy. I feel so bad for him. But your stationary set is beautiful. I love black and white projects, though I find it kind of hard to do personally.

All Pink girl said...

sorry to here your little boy is poorly (xxxxx),i have just found your blog and i am so glad i did ,your things are so beautiful ,love the black and white card ,takecare Dawnx

ShareThis