Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another Monday

So, I am not looking forward to going to work today, don't know why. Mondays are normally very busy and it seems like it is never going to end. Thankfully, the phones got programmed and no we just have to set up the voicemail and other features.
For this card, I used Verve Visual's Starlight, Starbright set. I masked off part of the card into a circular pattern. I stamped the two sized stars with VersaMark and then brushed on some PearlEx. It has sparkle, just not too much. Then, I stamped the Santa image with StazOn Jet Black. He is colored with Prismas, then blended with OMS and a stump. I used the Spellbinder's Rectangle Nesties for the scallops and mats.

The sentiment is from Verve Visual's Wonderful Wishes set. It is stamped with Brilliance Moonlight White ink. I stamped the inside with a sentiment from the $ bin at Michael's.

Cody has made little note cards for Santa, and elf, and Rudolph. He stamped an image from the $ bin at Michael's and then colored them in. He cut them and then rounded the corners so that the recipients did not hurt themselves with the edges. Too cute!

1 comment:

Jenn D said...

This is really cute! I like the effect of the masked circle layer.

ShareThis