Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Christmas Card

Here is a little card that I made a few nights ago. I again used a $ stamp. I stamped him in StazOn Jet Black onto SU! Whisper White cardstock. The reindeer is colored in with Prismas, then blended with OMS and a stump. I then just masked off his legs with a scrap piece of paper and added the grounding with light blue dye ink. I rounded opposite corners and then mounted onto blue cardstock, rounding the same corners. I punched holes with a paper piercer and then added the brads.

The blue cardstock base was covered in PP, I faux ticket punched the corners. The sentiment was stamped with blue dye ink, and then the corners were rounded, and the brads added. Once the image and sentiment were adhered, I went over parts of them with a Sakura glaze pen.

When I picked Cody up from the sitter, he was very hoarse. I had hoped he wouldn't get sick; but given the fact that I have been for the last three weeks, it was a hope in vain. He woke up this morning with no voice (which he thought was the coolest thing!), and with a terrible cough. We decided to keep him out of school and I will be leaving work early to take him to the pediatrician before it gets any worse. I hate it when he is sick.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

very cute! Love the little reindeer and the colours you chose!
and I really hope that Cody feels better soon!

Flossie's Follies said...

What a cute little reindeer, great card, hope Cody is feeling better soon.

ShareThis