Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gift Baskets

I was commissioned to make several Thank You cards last night for gift baskets that my boss is giving to local businesses for their donations with our soldier campaign. Thank heavens I had some in my stash, I only ended up making one last night.

I made a pocket card by just folding a flap over. It is decorated with PP from MME Wild Asparagus. The design is pretty straight forward, so I won't go into detail. The papers are so pretty, and I am happy that I am using them up. I have tons of paper, and still manage to want more...what is wrong with me??? Addiction is a powerful thing.
Man oh man, it was COLD this morning. Only 27 at my house! I hate cold weather, and am thankful that we don't have to suffer through it very long. Another good thing about being in the south.

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

This dsp is so pretty. I love the swirls around the center image.

Bethany Paull said...

I hear you on the pattern paper! But look how pretty your card is. It's so worth it.

ShareThis