Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Great Mail Day

In yesterday's mail, I received a great card and some of the new Elzybells images from Bethany Paull just for leaving a comment on her blog. I stalk Bethany's blog about twice a day. I find her cards and creations just fabulous and always inspirational. Maybe, one day, I'll be half as good as she is. She wrote a wonderful note inside the card and signed it *deep breath* Your Friend, Bethany! It was a very exciting day for me. I better quit talking this way, she might think I'm crazy! LOL

I made a 3x3 note card last night. Quick and easy is what I was all about last night, I was exhausted after such a full day at work. I even went to bed way early. I think this stamp from Autumn Leaves matches this PP really well. The image and sentiment is stamped with VersaMagic Chalk Ink on to SU! Whisper White. I added the black mats to help the images and paper pop because it was all blending together. I will most likely make 3x3 note cards for Cody's teacher's Christmas gift this year. She is always sending something home with him.
Oh, and Lynn Put sent me a You Make Me Smile Award. You can view her fab stuff at The Queen's Scene. I have no idea how to put it on my blog, but I love getting it. Thanks Lynn, right back at ya!
Another stressful day at the J-O-B, so better get to it! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

All Pink girl said...

Wow gorgeous cards so glad i found your blogg.Dawnx

Flossie's Follies said...

Great card and images, I know what you mean about Bethany, I also stalk her blog. I love your 3x3 card.

ShareThis