Monday, November 5, 2007

Holiday Cheer

I made this card among many other projects yesterday. The image and sentiment are from a $1 stamp from Michael's. It is stamped onto SU! Whisper White cardstock with StazOn Jet Black ink. I colored it in with Prismas, then blended with OMS and a stump. The PP is from a stack (who knows which one as I am a hoarder!) I then went over the glass with a Sakura glaze pen for shine. The olive ricrac covers the seam created by the two papers, I used red line tape to adhere. The image was punched out with a 1 3/8" circle punch, the next punched layer used a 1 1/2" circle punch, and the last layer I used SU! scallop circle punch. The inside sentiment was also from a $1 stamp. This one is going to Duke's sister, as she is the mixed drink queen!

I got all of my eyelets, brads, and other lovelies separated and put in my new organizer. I love that it really makes things easier to find AND it got a bunch of other containers off my table. Now, just need to add a few bookcases and a good lamp, then I will be set. Just kidding!

ShareThis