Saturday, November 24, 2007

Is It Saturday Already?

Wow, these days off are flying by! Why can't that happen when you are at work??? Seriously, I can hardly believe that I have had two full days off and it's the weekend already. All good things must come to an end, right?

Here is my card for today. I started with a blue cardstock base. The poinsettia outline from Verve Visual's Seasonal Circles is stamped randomly with VersaMark ink on the top portion of the card front. I then stamped the circle from PTI's Paper Tray set to fill in; again, I stamped with VersaMark ink.

The poinsettia outline and poinsettia flower circles from Verve Visual's Seasonal Circles are stamped with dye ink onto SU! Whisper White cardstock. I used PTI's double line circle from Borders & Corners- Circle to stamp inside the poinsettia circle. The circle is cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilites, Classic Large set. The scallop is from the same sized set; I used Bazzill Bling textured cardstock for shimmer.

I used the SAMJ to place the sentiment from Verve Visual's Wonderful Wishes in the center of the poinsettia circle. I then pushed a light blue circle frame around the sentiment. The image is then adhered to the scallop circle with pop dots.

Ribbon from American Crafts was tied around the card front; it is adhered with glue dots at the knot. I really like this wide ribbon! The scallop circle is then adhered to the card front with pop dots.

Dark blue rhinestones were added to the center of each poinsettia to finish the card. I had a hard time getting a good picture of this card, hopefully you get the idea with it.

2 comments:

All Pink girl said...

This is beautiful realy lovely ,Dawnx

My Paper World said...

So pretty! and I love bling rhinestones!

ShareThis