Monday, November 12, 2007

Lip Gloss Holders

I saw the tutorial for these on Nichole Heady's blog. I used the Nesties from Spellbinders to make them. Then, just add ribbon and any other embellie and voila, cute little gft idea. I'll put some lipgloss in these for the girls. I used scrap paper for these, great use for those.

Really quiet day today because of the holiday. The phones are quiet and I am hoping that I get to go home early.

I watched The Wizard of Oz with Cody last night. It's an annual thing with us even though we own the movie. I love it!

We are planning the Thanksgiving dinner for work today. Should be alot of fun and good food. What's not to love about food!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

What a cute idea, I'm going to have to make some of these for all of the little girls in my life.

My Paper World said...

These are super cute!

mochamama said...

Hi Tina, Congratulations!....you and I both won the contest over at My Little Stampin Spot. I can't wait to get our prize! Looks like we both have good taste! Cheryl

Flossie's Follies said...

These are adorable, the paper you used is great.

Jenn D said...

These are so cute! What a great idea. I will certainly have to give that a try sometime.

ShareThis