Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Note Card

Here is a little note card I made last night with the $1 stamps from Michael's. I stamped onto Georgia Pacific white cardstock with StazOn Jet Black. I then colored it with my Prismas and blended with OMS and a stump. I then went over the image with a Sakura glaze pen for shine. While it was wet, I sprinkled it with glitter for some shimmer.

The sentiment is also from the set, it is stamped with dye ink. The ribbon is from the $1 bin at Michael's as well.

Cody is getting his school pictures taken today. He looks very handsome and I hope he can produce a half way decent smile for me. He's not great at giving a good smile on command. Oh well, that's the joy of school pictures, you know they will be different from year to year. Ah, the surprises.
Here is a photo I snapped of him this morning. Sure hope he looks this good when they finally get his class rounded up. He's a cutie for sure! As I am looking at this picture, I am wondering where all the time has gone; wasn't he just a baby?!
Crazy day at work today; everyone seems to be in a bad mood. I hate days like this!

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Great card, I love the shimmer and that gorgeous ribbon!
And very cute photo of Cody too!

ShareThis