Sunday, November 11, 2007

One Last Coaster Book

Here is the final coaster mini book for the auction next Saturday. I left it plain so that the recipient could embellish as desired. I think it looks nice as is, just add pictures. The scalloped and plain squares were cut using the Nesties from Spellbinders. I love them. The flowers on the front are Spare Parts.

The images were stamped with StazOn Timber Brown onto SU! Whisper White. I colored them in with watercolor markers and then put a pink rhinestone in the center of the flowers. It add just a little sparkle.

I picked up some rechargable batteries and the charger; I am hoping that will reduce the number of batteries I go through with this camera. I don't have an AC adapter to use while I download pictures, I know that takes alot of juice to do. I'll need to look online to see if they offer one for my camera.

Duke ran over Ziggy with the car this morning. He thought for sure that he killed him, so he came to the house to tell me to keep Cody inside. When he went to the scene of the accident, Ziggy was not there. I was getting my makeup on and heard him barking. I went outside and he was barking at Duke. I think maybe he was cussing him out. LOL In any case, I gave him some children's ibuprofen and some milk. He doesn't seem to have been run over, maybe just grazed him with the tire. We'll take him to the vet in the morning to see if he s hurt worse than we think.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Very cute mini book! and I hope Ziggy is okay!

ShareThis