Saturday, November 10, 2007

Priceless

A quiet day at home today. We will maybe go to town later for a few groceries and other things. Duke is at his reunion and will not be home until later tonight. I hope that he takes lots of pictures, who knows if they will continue to have these gatherings.

I made this coaster mini album for the auction next Saturday. I have made three for the occasion, hope that they do well. I really like the cover cardstock color. I used Spellbinders Nesties for the cover oval and as embellishments on the inside pages.

The cardstock is Bazzill and the PP is Wild Asparagus. I neglected to put ribbon as the fastener, so will have to get an alternate closure option. The scallops were made with a corner rounder. The flourishes and small flowers from SU! Priceless is stamped in brown dye ink. I stamped the sentiment from SU! Priceless with brown dye ink and then sponged around the edges with the same ink. I cut it out with the classic oval die and mounted it on the matching Bazzill beige cardstock scalloped oval. Nevermind my fingers with no manicure. I am really in need of a manicure, but with all the ink and glue, I'm not sure I'll be getting one any time soon. Of course, I'll need one before Thanksgiving.

On the inside pages, the white cardstock is stamped with VersaMagic chalk ink using PTI Borders & Corners-Circles. I believe this is the stitched circle, it fit perfectly! I then stamped sentiments from PTI's Paper Tray set with brown dye ink. The circles are then mounted onto scalloped PP.

Cody is feeling much better, even though he doesn't sound any better. He still has a pretty terrible cough, but his energy has come back and so has his voice. The allergy meds must be starting to make a difference.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Your mini album is beautiful!

ShareThis