Sunday, November 4, 2007

Purse Card

Here is a cute little purse card that I made on Friday after seeing it here. I put the ribbon on and finished the inside last night or early this morning. The tutorial for this purse card is here. What great instructions for a really cute project. I used a red cardstock base, the PP is from CTMH. I finally used my corner rounder for the scallops, VERY easy. This will be a great birthday card for one of our nieces, we have so many. I enjoyed making it and can imagine that I will be making many more...the girls will love them. I will stamp a sentiment on the inside once I decide who gets it.

Today, I will be making some notebooks and beaded pens for the benefit later this month. I have decided to do three sets, and maybe an altered tin. I hope that my creations bring in some money for the teacher in need. She is the Pre-K teacher and this is only her second year at this school. I have been thinking about her and her family since I heard the news; I have not met her, but as a woman, you can certainly imagine her pain. I sure hope that treatment is successful! Please keep her in your prayers.

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

Very pretty! The scallops and dotty paper look great!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing the link! I love seeing what others do with the same "sketch" so to speak~
K

Flossie's Follies said...

wow, this is adorable, love it, it will definitely be on my list of cards to make. Thanks for the sharing.

Bethany Paull said...

I love this. And it is so perfectly girly for your niece.

ShareThis