Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast

We are making dinner for the employees of the company that I work for. A big feast! I can hardly wait to eat, but first we must cook.

Here is a gift box that I made for Cody to give his bus driver. It is made with SU! Cool Caribbean cardstock. I used the 2-5-7-10 box from SCS. I used my trusty Scor-Pal for all the score marks, it makes it so easy. I made the scallops with a corner rounder with the guard taken off. The ribbon is thin grosgrain from Wal-Mart. I used SU! scallop circle punch on PP, and stamped the heart from SU! Priceless onto Cryogen White cardstock with light blue dye ink. I then punched it out with a 1 1/2" circle punch. It's a bit plain, but I let Cody pick everything out and this is what he wanted.
I am hoping for a quiet Thanksgiving. We are going out for dinner instead of going to family or cooking ourselves. We want it to just be us!

Cody made these cute little note cards for Santa, an Elf, and Rudolph. Inside he told them how much he loved them! Little booger got my camera and took pictures; so I knew that I HAD to post them. Not bad for a six year old, huh? I think the stamp is from the $ bin at Michael's. Not sure what he was going for when he cut the image, but I love them!

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love your gift bag, and Cody's Santa cards are fantastic. Think he might need his own blog. Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving

My Paper World said...

very cute gift bag, I love the scallops! and Cody's cards are fantastic too!!!

Jenn D said...

Aren't those bags fun to make? I love them and they are so easy yet stunning for the receiver. What a wonderful gift.

Great cards Cody!

ShareThis