Friday, November 16, 2007

Turkey Jaundice?

Ok, so this turkey is not exactly the right colors. But, maybe since he has some sort of affliction, he'll be spared from the chopping block this year. Does he look like he has jaundice or something?? LOL

He is stamped onto SU! Whisper White with StazOn Timber Brown. I colored him in with Prismas, then blended with OMS and a stump. He is then cut out and embossed with the small square nesties and mounted on a scalloped square using the same small set.

The chocolate cardstock base is covered with PP trimmed 1/2 smaller on each side. Another strip of PP is mounted onto a mat. I used the CAD to make the holes for the brads.

Then each piece is adhered to the card front with pop dots. Smaller ones for the strip and larger ones for the image.

I will definitely be experimenting more with color for this image. Who knew a turkey would be so hard to color? And I should have used a darker color for the scalloped mat...ah, well, live and learn, right?

5 comments:

Whimsy Pink said...

he's cute! Don't chop him up!

Lynn said...

Your too funny! No this turkey does not look jundice he looks great especially with that designer paper - cute card!

All Pink girl said...

Great card ,you made me laugh so much about the jundice ,we as crafters are so critical sometimes about our work ,lol,Dawnx

My Paper World said...

I think that he looks fab! Love those beautiful papers too!

Bethany Paull said...

I actually think he looks really good. If I'm having trouble choosing colors for an image, sometimes I need to look up a real picture online to see what it should look like. Great papers too.

ShareThis