Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cheerful Santa

I made two of these for the Principal and Cody's teacher. I started with kraft cardstock that was stamped with the snowflakes from Verve's Winter Wonder set. I used Brilliance Moonlight White ink.

I used some great velvet Christmas ribbon to accent the PP and cardstock band adhered on the center of the card front. The ribbon has wire edging so it was easy to get around the mat.

The image was colored with copic markers. I used Tulip white puffy paint for his beard and part of his hat. The holly was colored with the green AtYou spica pen, and I added JudiKins Diamond glaze to the holly berries for some extra shine. I matted the image with Basic Grey black PP cut out and embossed with Nestabilities. The image was then adhered to the card front with pop dots.

I used SU! Mat Pack to pierce the holes for the brads; I used bronze brads for an added bit of interest.

2 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

I love that kraft paper, this is such a great card.

Lynn said...

This card is so great, I really like the stamped image and the true red and green Christmas colors.

PS I've tagged you, hope you play!
see my blog for details.

ShareThis