Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Coaster Book

This is for one of my co-workers. She scrapbooks and paints, so she'll use it. Of course, this idea belongs to Nichole Heady, you can find the project on her blog.

I used Bazzill textured cardstock, At You spica pens, ribbon, Nestabilities, and prima flowers throughout. I left it somewhat plain so she can add her embellishments once she has chosen photos.

The outside is stamped with snowflakes from the Winter Wonder set from Verve Visual. I used VersaMark, Olive dye ink, and sage chalk ink. The sentiment is from the same Verve set and the dotted border is from PTI Borders & Corners (Rectangle). It is stamped with red dye ink.




The inside is decorated with Primas, various Christmas image stamps, and Nestabilities squares (both scalloped and classic). I left plenty of room for photos and journaling. The ribbon is from Michael's and it says Merry Christmas. I hope that she likes it.

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This is beautiful, love the papers.

My Paper World said...

It looks beautiful! You did a great job!

Terrie B x said...

This is great,had a look through your gallery & your work is beautiful :)

ShareThis