Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Coffee Basket

I made this basket for my boss, Wendi. She is a coffee lover and I know this will make her very happy. I just put a belly band on each item, then stamped a sentiment and adhered. I got the basket from Wal-Mart as well as the shrink plastic bag. I included General Foods International Coffee, coffee creamer, and flavored coffees. I also got her a coffee mug and another GFIC, but the basket is too small and it wouldn't fit. Ah well, maybe I'll make another little basket for her.

I used several different stamp sets including Verve Visual, and Festive Labels designed by Gina K. Let me tell you that I love the Gina K stamps, I just received my first order from her company. I am very impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of the stamps, fantastic service and fantastic product!

I am going to start working on Cody's teacher's gift. I will be making her a coaster calendar for Christmas! I sure hope I have enough time and can do it well. If not, I'll use have to resort to Plan B. I still have about 5 days, so we shall see.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! your boss will love it! What a great gift!

Bethany Paull said...

Looks great. The belly bands make everything looks so well put together, nicely matched.

ShareThis