Thursday, December 13, 2007

Coffee Tin

I made this the other night to include with the basket for my boss, but I already had the basket loaded down. So, I'm sending this to school with Cody to give his principal.

I covered the tin and the lid with PP and then added the green band around the middle. I stamped the double line circle border and the sentiment with Verve's Wonderful Wishes set onto SU! Whisper White cardstock. It is then mounted onto PP punches and adhered to the front of the tin with pop dots.

We gave the bus driver his frappaccinos and cookies this morning, he was thrilled. I don't think many parents do much for the bus driver, but I really appreciate his taking good care of Cody everyday.

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This is adorable, love the pink and green combo. Oh my hope the bus driver waits until the weekend, can just see a bus driver loaded up on caffine and sugar driving a school bus.

My Paper World said...

Love the colours! Great project and gift!

Lynn said...

Cute gift idea and I'm sure the bus driver really appreciated it!

ShareThis