Monday, December 17, 2007

Crazy Monday

So, I took Duke to the emergency room Sunday morning and he was admitted almost immediately. Cody and I were in the waiting room when the nurse called us back; about 2 1/2 hours later. Turns out he has some sort of staph infection in his face, who knows how he got it. They gave him a CT scan to insure that there was no pressure on his eyes because of the infection and the swelling; thankfully there was none.

I made this little clipboard from a chipboard coaster. I used QK rub ons for the flowers on the binder clip. I covered the coaster with PP to match the tin that I made earlier in the week, then used Nestabilities to cut and emboss pink cardstock. I also inked the edges of the scalloped square. Lastly, I tied a small knot for the binder clip with American Crafts ribbon.

I cut a small piece of paper and rolled t up to insert into the barrel of the RSVP pen. Again, a small knot was tied on the clip of the pen. These items were added to Cody's teacher's tin. I also included the remaining Post-It notes for her use; I just bound them with a belly band and a scalloped circle with her initals.
I added note cards to her tin as well; I'll upload those tomorrow.

2 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Oh my how terrible, glad to hear that Cody is doing OK and you have found the source of the problem.

My Paper World said...

Very cute project! I hope duke and Cody are both feeling better.xx

ShareThis