Sunday, December 30, 2007

Love the Bellas

I currently don't own any Bellas, although there are three on there way to me as I type this. LOL I got these stamped images from Corie along with some other fab goodies some time back; I decided today would be the day that I used one. My boss is having a birthday on the 3rd; mine follows shortly thereafter. I will most likely be getting her some bath/ spa stuff, she always comments about how much she loves her bubble baths and candles.

She is colored in using copics. {Still trying to get the hang of them!} I highlighted some areas with the AtYou Spica glitter pens. They really do add so much shimmer and shine.

Then, I used a glue pen to go over the bubbles and the small puddle; then generously sprinkled Ranger Holographic EP over it. I then used a heat gun to set it. Nice and sparkly!

I started with a Cool Caribbean cardstock base; then matted the floral PP from The Paper Studio with yellow cardstock. I faux ticket corner punched each corner of the PP before adhering to the mat.

The clear dew drops were then adhered to the corners with mini glue dots. They may be the perfect embellishment for this image.

The next layer of PP from the same paper pad was matted once again with yellow cardstock and then adhered to the card front. I love that the PP has the circular pattern of movement; it really adds to the design.

Finally, I wrapped and tied a small length of ribbon around the corner of the image; then the image is double matted and adhered with pop dots. The primas were also pop dotted for dimension.

Cody is still enjoying his Wii, but I am also happy to report that he is thrilled to be playing the two board games we got him as well. He has always loved it when Duke and I get in the floor to play with him, and I am thankful that hasn't changed. He really whipped my butt playing Chutes & Ladders last night; he skunked me! We had a great time! And, we got to watch E.T.; I remember seeing it at the theater about 15 times back when. I still love that movie.

4 comments:

All Pink girl said...

OOOh gorgeous card love the colours ,you used with the stamp ,
i have to say this stamp is my fav bella stamp ,Dawnxx
hope you have a great 2008 xx

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! she is adorable!

Lynn said...

OMG, This is such a great card!!! I have some Bella's and just ordered some copic markers and cant wait to play, especially after seeing your cool card!

My Paper World said...

Happy New Year xx

ShareThis