Monday, December 31, 2007

MFT How Sweet

I made this in my card making frenzy over the past few days. This was stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black ink onto Cryogen White shimmer cardstock. I colored it in with copics and used a clear glaze pen over the bon bons for shine.

I started with a Cool Caribbean cardstock base and then added a piece of PP cut slightly smaller. I tied two lengths of blue satin ribbon around the second mat and then adhered to the card front.

I stamped the sentiment from the MFT How Sweet set in Brillance Graphite Black ink.

The image and scalloped oval were die cut and embossed using Nestabilities. I then pierced holes in each scallop, then used a teal Sharpie to "color" the holes.
Thanks for stopping by today, have a safe and Happy New Year. Nothing special planned for us since Duke has to work tonight. I'll most likely be in my warm bed when the big change takes place...am I too boring?! Since I have the day off from work tomorrow, Cody and I will likely head out the door to do some shopping... or not! I still need to go see Duke's visiting family, maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Terrie B x said...

oooh delightful as is all your work,thanks for visiting my blog."Happy New Year" have a great time :)

My Paper World said...

Fantastic colouring! and that satin ribbon is gorgeous!

ShareThis