Friday, December 14, 2007

Mini Lunch Tin

This is for Cody's teacher. I covered the tin with PP from a Wild Aspargus paper pack. I then made the band around the center with cardstock and a coordinating PP. The sheer ribbon is tied around and then I added a few extra strips for volume.

I used Nestabilities to cut and embossed a circle from ivory cardstock, then stamped the circle border image from PTI's Borders & Corners set with VersaMagic Perfect Plumeria chalk ink. Then I stamped the monogram with VersaMagic Spanish Olive chalk ink.

Then I cut and embossed another circle out of Bazzill olive green textured cardstock. It is then layered onto the scalloped chocolate brown cardstock that has been embossed. The image was then adhered with pop dots. I finished it off with a few lengths of ribbon on the handle.

I plan to fill the inside with coordinating items; a pen, mini coaster clipboard, note pad, and a note card set. Maybe she can use it as a desk set either at home or at school. I hope she'll like it.

I wrapped a few presents tonight, mostly Duke's. I will wrap most of Cody's over the weekend so that I won't be rushed to do it next week. I am completely done with my shopping since I did most of it online. Just have to wait for Duke to finish his, he has only a few more things to get for the boy.

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

this is great, love the color combo and papers. She will love it and all the wonderful goodies that will be inside.

My Paper World said...

She will LOVE it! It's beautiful and the colour combo is gorgeous!

Lynn said...

This is so cute, your son's teacher will love this!

ShareThis