Monday, December 10, 2007

Snowman Poop and Starbucks

I made snowman poop for the kids in Cody's class this year. I just put the contents into treat bags, added the topper, and write the names on the back. I stamped snowflakes from Verve Visual's Winter Wonder set with Brilliance Moonlight White ink onto a kelly green cardstock. I printed the poem onto copy paper and adhered to the front before stapling the topper to the cocoa and marshmallows. I was going to add some Christmas themed stickers, but I don't know what happened to them....I believe the boy got them.

I purchased the 4-pack Frappaccino coffees for the bus driver. I just covered part of the carrying case with Bazzill cardstock and PP. I punched a scallop circle and 1.5" and 1 3/8" circles to put on the lids, and then added the curling ribbon around the neck of each bottle.

I used my new Festive Labels set from Gina K for the sentiment on the front. It was cut out and mounted onto a scallop rectangle using Nestabilities. I also used scallop circles and sentiments to cover the seams on either side. Just have to pick up the Pepperidge Farms cookies and give it away.

I still haven't started the calendar for Cody's teacher. With a week to go, I should have time. She is so sweet, and I am thrilled that she communicates so often with us. Last year, I was so frustrated at the lack of communication with his teacher; I just felt like if I didn't ask, she didn't divulge. So, maybe this year I knew what to expect and his teacher is pretty new; she has only been teaching for two years. I have been doing my best to let her know how much I appreciate being involved and informed.

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These are great, Cody will be the talk of the class with these goodies. Love how you did the Frappcuinco's.

My Paper World said...

Your projects are the cutest!

All Pink girl said...

Wow these are gorgeous ,fab idea ,Dawnx

mochamama said...

These are awesome ideas for gifts, who wouldn't love to get one of these?!

ShareThis