Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Big Hello

I used SCS sketch #155 for this card; I saw several versions of this sketch last week when blog surfing. It looked like a fun one, so I decided to try it too.

I started with SU! Rose Red cardstock and covered it with Pressed Petals PP. The striped PP from the same stack is matted with pink PP. The images are from A Muse and are stamped onto Cryogen White shimmer cardstock with Brilliance Graphite Black ink. Once I colored them in with copics, they were punched out with a 1 1/4" circle punch. The pink circles are adhered directly to the center panel, the images are adhered with pop dots. Finally, the sentiment from the set was added to the bottom with Brilliance Graphite Black ink.

I am in the process of going through my supplies and purging what I am not using. You should see the stacks of paper and stickers--scary!! LOL I knew that I had alot, but never imagined it was this much. Anyway, I am donating most of it to the school and some of it is going to a friend of mine that scrapbooks. In fact, she is making the scrapbook for her Kiwanis Club. It feels very good to "let it go", hope I don't regret it later. LOL
Ok, in honor of my BIG birthday, I will be offering some Birthday Candy. I have yet to decide what it will be, but it will be good. Stay tuned for more details tomorrow; I will most likely have it posted by then.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Awwww! Love this! It's adorable!

Jenn D said...

Very cute! I love the tiny images.

ShareThis