Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Birdie Valentine

I used SCS Sketch 149 for this card. I stamped the image with Brilliance Graphite Black ink onto Cryogen White shimmer cardstock (love that stuff!). I colored the image with copics.
The hearts from PTI's Sweet Love are stamped with VersaMagic chalk ink onto Cryogen White shimmer cardstock. Red rhinestones are added to the bottom of the heart.
Both images are matted on yellow texture cardstock from DCWV. The bird image is matted with PP that has been ticket corner punched.
The cardstock base is Pixie Pink and the PP is matted with yellow texture cardstock from DCWV.

The images are adhered to the card front with foam squares.
Ok, so the tooth saga continues and the boy is NOT giving it to the Tooth Fairy, he plans to keep it for some reason.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Tina, your cards are always so beautiful! This is great, I love the cheery colours!
Nicola xx

ShareThis