Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Day of Rest..NOT

Well, this morning I have already cleaned the house, done two loads of laundry and cooked a fabulous breakfast. I am glad to be getting it done early which means I may get a nap sometime this afternoon. Yippee, I live for naps.


I believe that we are going back to Knoxville today to get a few things for the house and to look at Sam's Club for a portable DVD player. We wanted to get Cody one for Christmas, but didn't have enough time. So, that means we may head to Target again!!! Yippeeeeee!!!

This card was made at a Stamp-A-Stack back in the summer. I went with a friend and we had a great time. ***Edited to add that this is not my card design, but rather that of the demo.***


We started with a SU! River Rock base and then used the SU! Sanded was stamped with River Rock Ink. The rock ridges {you can see my boo boo} and sentiment were stamped with SU! Basic Black ink. The lighthouse was stamped on SU! Whisper White. The tab design was stamped and then punched out and adhered to the lighthouse panel, then matted with black cardstock. The image was then adhered with dimensionals.


Now, I need to take down the tree and get the ornaments put away. Don't think I have the energy for it, but it has to be done.

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by.

ShareThis