Sunday, January 20, 2008

For You

I made this for a gal on the MSN Group that I belong to. She has had quite a year, and not in a good way. In any case, I am sending her some of my unused scrappin' supplies. She has such a big heart and neve seems to have what she needs. I hope that she can find a use for what I will be sending her.
I used the same layout and papers from my last post. This time I used a different image, colored with copics and glitter pens. The image is a from a clear $ set from Michael's. Really cute.

I was hoping to go to Michael's today to look for the floral pebbles similar to Dew Drops. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this week; maybe next weekend. I sure hope they have them in stock because that would be awesome.

I am not looking forward to going to work tomorrow. We will be having to stretch the staff between two locations, I have lots of mail to get out regarding the move, and my boss goes out of town next week to teach. Whew, I am already tired!

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

It's a gorgeous card! She will love it!

ShareThis