Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How Sweet You Are

Here is another thank you card that I have made. In fact, going forward, I believe that if I am going through the effort of making one, it is just as easy to make two since my supplies are already out. So, there are two of these.

I used a SCS sketch for this card, not sure which one. I started with SU! Cool Caribbean cardstock. The PP is matted with a teal PP, and the ribbon is wrapped around the panel. The PP is so pretty, I just love the floral pattern.

The image is a clear $ stamp from Michael's. I received this as a gift from the birthday club I belong to. It is stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black ink onto SU! Whisper Whote cardstock. I colored the bird in with copics. The image is then matted with a sage PP and adhered over the ribbon.



The sentiment from the same set is stamped onto vellum and then matted with teal PP and adhered.

So, the vacation accommodations search is not going well. We can't find a condo for the dates we can travel, so we may be stuck staying at a hotel. Not my idea of a vacation, but we may not have a choice. Guess we'll have to ponder this situation for the time being.

Things at work are hectic. The move will be final this week and each of us to attend some training on the Real Estate software we use. Definitely not my idea of a good time, but you have to take the training or you don't get a login.

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This card is fantastic, love the paper

My Paper World said...

That little birdie is adorable! and such pretty paper too!

Jenn D said...

This is so cute. I love birdie stamps. Just adorable!

ShareThis