Monday, January 28, 2008

The Last Mailbox

Ok, so this one is rather generic and can be used and kept out at all times of the year.
I, again, decided to skip going around the flag with paper. I used the black check ribbon around the edges of the front and back doors because of the filing of the paint when I adhered the paper.
The front image is a Studio G rubber stamp and it is colored with AtYou spica glitter pens. Then, die cut and embossed using nestabilities.
The image on the flag is SU! Priceless. It is then layered with a 1 1/2" circle and scallop circle.
The black check ribbon was wrapped around and tied on the side and then also on the flag itself. I also chose the red sheer polka dot ribbon to the flag as well.
Cody still hasn't lost his tooth, but I am confident that it will happen this week. Hope he doesn't have a bad experience with it.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

That's gorgeous! Not going around the flag is a great idea and I think it looks just fine. Good luck with the loose tooth - I could never help out with that with my kids, I just don't do teeth. Gives me the shivers. It was dad's job.

Ana Baird said...

What a great mailbox!

My Paper World said...

This is Beautiful Tina! Love the colours and that great black gingham ribbon!
Nicola xx

Jenn D said...

The colors are so rich. I love how you used the Priceless image for the flag. Very pretty!

Flossie's Follies said...

This is adorable, good luck with the tooth "thing".

ShareThis