Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More Birthday Cards & A Mailbox Tin

I have received some great cards over the past few days and thought I would share them here.



The first one is from Jenn. I absolutely love it. It is super sparkly and you can definitely tell that it was labor intensive as well. Gorgeous! The flower is from SU! Fabulous Flowers and it is just that! And, she has great handwriting too.


The next one is from a member of the Birthday Club I joined. It is so soft and pretty; I just love the Primas. And, she sent lots of brads, flowers, and a set of clear stamps for me to enjoy.

And here is another mailbox tin that I altered. I used PTI's Sweet Love set for this one.










Speaking of Paper Trey, I picked up my most recent order from Paper Trey Ink this morning and hope I get some time to play before the weekend. I am so excited.

I also hope that the weather is good enough for a run to Michael's for the Dew Drops look-a-likes. I have to have some, and at those prices, who can resist?! I just wish it wasn't so far away from me.

3 comments:

Jenn D said...

I am so glad you liked the card. I had fun making it. LOL @ the great handwriting. My handwriting used to be so neat and then I stopped teaching and it went down hill IMO anyway.

Jenn

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! You recieved some really beautiful cards! xx

Flossie's Follies said...

Well smack me silly, I am so sorry I missed your Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

ShareThis