Saturday, January 26, 2008

Out on a Limb

This image is from Paper Trey Ink's latest release, Out on a Limb. It is so pretty! I started with a kraft cardstock base. I stamped the limb with VersaMagic Jumbo Java chalk ink. I stamped the berry overlay with VersaMagic Lavender chalk ink. Once dry, I dotted each berry with a Sakura clear glaze pen.

The ribbon was then wrapped around the card and then tied in a knot on the top. I stamped the sentiment onto SU! Whisper White with the same lavender ink, then it is die cut and embossed using Nestabilities. The scalloped layer was done the same way. Both are then adhered to the card front.

I was planning on going to Knoxville for a trip to Michael's, but it is so cold and we are supposed to get some flurries. I will likely stay home unless it warms up some. Cody's allowance is burning a hole in his pocket and he is giving me some "dirty" looks because I won't take him anywhere to spend it. I sure hope it warms up soon!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Tina,
Pretty card, great colors!
Love the new look of your blog, its so bright and fresh looking!

My Paper World said...

It's really pretty! Love the scalloped sentiment too!

ShareThis