Thursday, January 17, 2008

RAKs

****Edited to add*** The winner of the Birthday Candy is Susan Liles. Congratulations Susan!!! Please email your address to me and I will get your package in the mail on Saturday.

I have received a few cards for my birthday and thought I would share a few; mostly because I don't have anything to show you today. I know, shame on me!

The first is from Jenna; as far as I know she doesn't have a blog. She is part of the Birthday Club on an MSN Group that I belong to. It is full of Primas and lovely brads. I have the PP she used, it is lovely. Thanks Jenna!

The next one is from Char, from the same group. She used really cute die cuts and gorgeous papers. You know how I love paper. The ribbon matches much more closely IRL. I love them both. I will post a few more in a few days.

Very short post since I am at work and we are wrapping up some year end stuff as we prepare to move. When it rains it pours! Although I did check out the new space and I will be getting a nice corner office with a view, not too shabby!

Hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check back later to see who is the lucky recipient of the Birthday Candy.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

very cute cards! Lucky you!

Susan Liles susiestampalot said...

GET OUT!!! i won???? how crazy is that? i will email you now!!!
thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

ShareThis