Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Smile

I made this card for my sister. I haven't seen her in a long time and was finally able to reach her at home last after weeks of trying.

It is 4.25 square. I stamped the image from Clearly Wordsworth with Brilliance Graphite Black ink onto Cryogen White shimmer cardstock. I colored the image with copics, and then used JudiKins Diamond Glaze for the vases.

The cardstock base was covered with PP from MM after I used SU! Ticket Corner punch for the corners. Then a strip of SU! Groovy Guava cardstock was added in the center of the card front. I matted the image with SU! Old Olive cardstock and adhered to the card front with pop dots.

I then punched the photo corners and pierced holes for the brads, photo corners are also adhered with pop dots.

The sentiment from PTI's Paper Tray was stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black ink.
Once again, after I took the photo, I made a change...gotta quit doing that! LOL Anyway, I added some Diamond Glaze to the flower petals too.
My sister will be coming over this weekend to add some highlights to my fresh, new hairdo. I am so excited. I have had the highlight kit from a few months, but haven't been able to find the time to get them done. Well, since the gray is starting to show at my roots, this is the perfect time. I just hope she doesn't take out her "little sister" frustrations out on my head. LOL

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Tina, This is so pretty! The colours look great and I love the brads on the photocorners!
Nicola xx

Ana Baird said...

It's great Tina! Love the flowers and their colors!

Jennie Skaggs said...

This is so cute...it is very whimsical. jennie

ShareThis