Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thank You Roses

So here is another Thank You card. I stamped the image on Cryogen White shimmer cardstock with Brilliance Graphite Black ink. I colored it in with copics. The image is a wood mounted Studio G stamp that I picked up at Michael's a few weeks ago. I used nestabilities to cut out and emboss the image. The Old Olive scalloped square mat was cut out with nestabilities as well.

A SCS sketch was used for this card. I started with SU! Groovy Guava cardstock base. I covered it with a floral print PP from Making Memories. The corners of the PP have been ticket corner punched.

The striped PP is matted with Old Olive cardstock and the red satin ribbon is wrapped around and then knotted in the front.

The image was adhered to the card front with foam squares. Finally, I added the brads, two on the top left, one on the bottom left. I used the SU! Mat Pack to pierce the holes.

Our office has completely moved now, just a matter of settling in now. I still have to get my office back together, it's still in boxes. I will be very happy when it's over and we can get back to business.

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

this is so pretty, your coloring on the roses is fantastic, love those Michael $ stamps.

My Paper World said...

You make the prettiest cards Tina!
I love visiting your blog! xx

Lynn said...

Tina,
What a pretty card, love these colors!

ShareThis